This large meeting room directly behind the sanctuary is dedicated to Adoniram Judson. A native of Malden, Rev. Judson (1788-1850) was the first American Baptist Missionary to Burma and translated the Bible into Burmese. The dome atop the elevated platform was designed for effective sound production and has been the venue for several musical and cultural performances.
On Sundays, the Chapel becomes the fellowship area of the congregation during coffee hour after the worship service.